Subject: Re: Morphing & Fgd Seq
From: [email-masked] (Justin Barrett)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 1995 03:34:00 GMT

On 13 Oct 95, [email-masked] spoke up and said:

Jg>    Is the morph causing the poly(s) to become non-planar, perhaps?  Or
Jg> perhaps flipping them around 180 degrees if they're single-sided?

I re-loaded them into Modeler, and they're all planar.  If they were all
made from the same original, how could they be flipped 180?  I'll check it
out just in case.  (As a side note...when the front object would choose to
vanish, its shadow-mapped shadow would still be there...)

Jg> >2:  Foreground image problems
Jg> >Are these just pre-release bugs?  I'm anxiously waiting for the final
Jg> to
Jg> >arrive...and don't know why it's taking so long.....grrrrr.....

Jg>    Is bug. Fixed in final.

Good!  :-)  Now if I only had inside connections at UPS.......

I called Newtek to verify that my registration card arrived.  It did, I'm
in their computer, and the nice lady on the phone said (everybody join in
now), "....about two to four weeks..."!!!   :-(

(I know...."Patience, grasshopper...")

         Justin Barrett - [email-masked] - 1:350/401
    Free Spirit Productions   -   Northland Cable   -   Peninsula College

 * Q-Blue 2.1 *
--
[email-masked] (Justin Barrett) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]